This trait allows a scarfox's mouth to open and extend beyond the head's general capacity, leaving a fox able to open up its mouth much wider than ever before, expanding the number of teeth a fox may have as well!
- Why is this trait unstable?
- Unstable traits tend to be on a much more unhelpful, if not harmful side to scarfoxes, and can heavily alter a fox's appearance and functionality at times. The mouth spanning past the head is a special effect this trait does while remaining a head trait. Alongside these things, a Scarfox will have issues trying to eat or speak, as with a longer open mouth formulating words is a lot harder with such a long mouth, typically leading to more guttural noises than actual words. Some foxes also lack the control to be able to hold these mouths closed, leaving one to see a dropped jaw with a long tongue hanging out of it. Some unstable foxes tend to wrap their necks up to hold that lower section closed so they can form clearer words, and function like they used to.
This trait is combinable with other head traits, such as:
- R Ripped Mouth - which could in theory help keep the longer mouth more manageable and closed
- R Vertical Mouth - for a mouth split down the center of the head going beyond the stopping forehead and chin neck-like area!
- U Crossed Mouth
- H Chompers
- VR Closed Mouth - which may seem painful, but maybe a preferred choice to a fox vs. a long hanging open jaw
This trait CANNOT:
- Go beyond the visual guides
- Be split into different ways without the appropriate trait combined for the desired effect! If you're not sure which trait will give which effect, feel free to DM a MYO staff member with a visual example!
Examples of this trait being combined with others can be seen below:
If you have any questions or concerns about this trait or possible combinations, please contact Darci or Benaberrry for further help!
This information may be updated in the future to better explain and structure this information for the benefit of the staffing and community.