This body trait allows a fox to be completely void of any and all color! (Note: The purple border is to help discern it as an Unstable trait in line with our color coding.)
- Why is this trait unstable?
- The mist has affected the fabric pigmentation of the scarfox by having to adjust to a drastic mist balance change, and subsequently took out all coloring on a fox's body, down to their ear studs! This trait does not remove UC Colored Teeth. Coloring to a fox is removed from both the outside and inside. The fox's mist does not change color.
Please make sure that you use contrasting grayscale lineart for the masterlist entry so we can see the Scarfox's form. The Scarfox cannot be a flat silhouette!
Elemental cloaks are not sapped of their colors with this trait
Chameleon potions can be applied, but this can only change/shift the values on a fox. so if you have a fully white fox, the alt pallets can range from the white to black spectrum, so a fox can have their main white pallet, an alt grey pallet, and a third alt black pallet if desired!
Due to the way the chameleon potion works, certain values on a fox have the option of being changed or not. HOWEVER, this does not permit a grey fox with dark grey fingers to alt pallet into a grey fox with grey fingers of the same value, it must be discernably different to where a staff member can see the difference in value, so a dark grey or white may be a better option in this case!
This trait is combinable with other traits, such as:
- any and all traits available to the species - excluding U Corrupted Wisps due to lore
Traits that are NOT affected by Color Drain, but have the option:
- R Runes and Wisps
- M Floating Eyes
- H Black Halo, U Cracked Halo, M Halo
- H Void Eye - permits value shifting to show up in contrast to a fox's base value, NOT to blend into the face and become unviewable (you would be best with H Missing Eyes instead!
- U Void Head - Can change value only
This trait alone CANNOT:
- Have any hint of color or saturation across the body in any way shape or form, but accessories with color are fine!
- Be used on a fox's eye to make it appear like H Sockets or H Void Eyes, a highlight in the eye must be present for ML entries for ease of discernability
If you have any questions or concerns about this trait or possible combinations, please contact Darci or Benaberrry for further help!
This information may be updated in the future to better explain and structure this information for the benefit of the staffing and community.