"Changes come to everyone in this Realm and so you shall be changed for better or. . . for worse."
Synthetic Dye is a potion that allows a Scarfox design to be completely overhauled. Meaning that you can take a Scarfox original design and completely rework the colors, patterns, and traits.
- Traits cannot be higher than the original MYO slot, custom, or auction sale. They can be lower or within the same category.
- Traits applied through potions are allowed to be kept. The above rule applies to this as well.
- Scarfoxes who are less than 6 months old cannot have Synthetic Dye applied to them.
- Once a Synthetic Dye is applied, the Scarfox will have to wait another 6 months to have it be reapplied again.
- Due to respecting artist’s T.O.S., you will not be allowed to Overhaul a Scarfox if the artist’s T.O.S. states that designs cannot be changed/redesigned.
- In order to revert the Scarfox back to the original design, you must repurchase/obtain another Synthetic Dye potion. The 6 months rule still applies when reverting back to the original.
- Design must be approved through an MYO moderator or the Administrators.
- The new design must be approved before being submitted through the Design Update on the site with proof of approval attached through a screenshot or link.
- You can apply traits with potions or remove traits. If removing traits, you will not be compensated for trait removal.
HOW TO OBTAIN:
- Cash Shop
- Potion Shop
1 result found.