✧⋄⋆⋅⋆Timid tides - draw to adopt⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Ears - Floppy (Rare)
Tail - Mystical Tail (Very Rare)
Body - Scales (Rare)
Subtype - Elemental (Ocean Waves)
How to Enter
Make a drawing or write of the Scarfox above to participate! Once the event is over, a winner will be selected to become the new owner! All entries should be posted to the crystal gallery for ease of finding and ease of linking!
All finished entries must be posted in the comments below, if you are making multiple entries reply to your initial entry to add on the extra!
Please use the form provided below when entering, or your entry may be ignored as we need this information!
-------< ENTRY FORM >-------
Link to your entry: (links from DA, crystal gallery submissions, stash are all fine, as long as it works!)
Social media you would like credited: (please provide a link if possible)
Entry number: (so if its your first entry just put 1)
- The design will have a base value of $0 usd, no matter how much art is made for the design during this DTA as its counted as gift art, and will be placed on a two month cooldown.
- The winner of this DTA will receive the display image and the transparent image via email, th will be transferred as well after their masterlist has been created. You are free to edit the design if wanted, but not the artwork provided by Dragon-Eternal. Design Edit Guide
- You are allowed to make multiple entries, MAX entries allowed is 3 per person. More entries does not mean more chance to win, quality over quantity!
- All media are accepted. This includes digital art, literature, traditional art and craft.
- For digital/traditional art, entries must be colored and be at least halfbody.A halfbody is 50% of the total fox showing clearly, not being blocked by foreground, background, or body parts such as tails and arms.
- Literature entries requirement of at least 2000 words.
- Alterations and changes to the designs are allowed in your entry, but please don't make it too different from the original!
- All entries should be appropriate for all ages to view. Avoid excessive blood or violent themes.
- Entries will mostly be judged on factors such as effort, execution and creativity. So anyone have a chance to win!
- Your entry may also include other characters!
- DTA will close for entries on July 31st midnight CST, judging will commence soon after and a winner will be announced after careful consideration of each entry.
-if you have any questions feel free to ask in the discord server or below in replying to the "Questions here" featured comment!
- Have fun!
-small update: here is the characters toyhouse if you wish to submit your art yourself!
Scarfox is a closed species owned by @Darcl
You must log in to post a comment.Log in